S.S NKOTB!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Kid Contest

http://YourGen.com/ - Text Generator


Hello Everyone. We have added something new to NKOTB Stalkerfest. We are having a contest. Yes a contest I say. You will win a prize. A very nice prize if I do say so myself (yes...I am the one who will make it) All you need to do to enter this AWESOME contest is email us your favorite NKOTB picture and tell us why you love NKOTB. This could be on all five guys or on the one guys you are totally ga ga over. The choice is yours. The contest will end January 25th. At that time Janelle and I will select our favorite.. Have fun with this and lets get them in. We will post them on the blog as they come in for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!