S.S NKOTB!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Watson....Operation Secret Squirell....my Jon you are a busy boy
Tuesday, January 27th, 2009
OPERATION SQUIRREL

Greetings from one of the best cities in the world! Just enjoyed a day
off in London. Can we just stay here? I’m getting so tired of packing
and unpacking everyday. Its all your fault, but I thank you for this
one misery I have to suffer (LOL). Watson got sent home on the first
plane to America this morning. I found his behavior to be a bit erratic
lately. I hear he was the cause of our continued economic downfall
Monday morning. The majority of you were not up to full working
capabilities due to staying up half the night waiting for some video to
be posted on the web. I wasn’t at that show and haven’t seen the video.
I did hear something about his a** being all over YouTube though.
Hopefully some upcoming time off will do him good. He told me he is
feeling extremely tired and home sick. The cold and rainy weather,
constant air travel, and being in a different time zone is sure taking
its toll on the poor guy! We all now he is no spring chicken these days
and damp weather is hard on the arthritis! Good thing he loves what he
does, so he will be just fine! In the mean time, I am here by myself
and will fill in for him during his absence. He said he can’t wait to
join me again sometime soon. I’m not sure when he will be back because
he shows up at really random times. He said something about a cruise in
May, not sure if he was talking about the cruise that I will be on with
some of you……I guess we will have to wait and see!

Jonathan

ps. You can now blog about my multiple personalities PH
pss. Operation squirrel, not gonna happen!
psss. Travelin Jon needs a plastic surgeon. What’s up with that nose?
pssss. Jessica Jones needs a vacation, what a girl! If I was the
president you’d be my press secretary
psssss. Starbucks in Europe needs half and half its just not right with
plain milk
pssssss. Hi Mom
psssssss. Wow its 5:48 and I have to be on a bus in a few hours
pssssssss. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!