S.S NKOTB!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

random thoughts...

I have a problem....

It's Donnie...

Ok so somedays I have random thoughts that go parading through this brain of mine. Last night I had two crazy New Kids related dreams...(nothing spactular, sorry...granted not as sorry as I...LOL)
So it got me thinking...which as you've probably found out leads to crazy results. As you guys are aware Stacey and I are going on the NKOTB cruise, also, I'm going to the Hidalgo, TX show...it would totally suck if after all that I still don't actually speak to Donnie. My goodness, I've done it twice now...once when I was 17 (maybe 16??) remember back in the day when Donnie used to hide in the Laundry baskets...well, I knew (somehow cuz back in the day we didn't have this nifty little device called "the internet") but I knew...I saw it being wheeled out and dashed out of my seat and flew down the steps, managing to sneak through before security got there. There I was all alone and Donnie pops out, the crowd goes wild (Just like they do now) and Donnie runs off the stage to the left side pauses to glance up before heading backstage. I totally make eye contact, standing there all alone against the rail is me, with my Donnie tee-shirt, curly hair, NKOTB earrings (hey back then you HAD to be decked out to be a "fan") not only that I had on my stone washed jeans, rolled at the ankle, of course. And when he paused, looked up and we made eye contact...what did I do?
*Hangs head in shame* I clutched my camera, white-knucked, gaping at him until he turned away and headed back stage. Only then did I remember to snap a pic (of him leaving) and have the sense to call out--by then it was too late. I turned to my friend (who was stopped by security) then took off for Stacey, her mom, our other friend Beth and Dana...gushing "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!" but I never spoke to him.

What is it about that man that gets me...everytime...he GETS me. I hold my breath, gape wide-eyed and lose all coherent thoughts. :(






So now as I head for a 4 day cruise with the man himself....someone help me...give me tips (besides "remember he's just a regular guy" cuz know that, it makes NO difference, cuz to me he's NOT a regular guy, especially after meeting him in St. Paul. He lived up to everything I had ever expected him to be.)

I don't know why I freeze up....can only gaze at him with donut-glazed eyes, silly stupidified grin on my face....perhaps I need therapy to get over this malfunction in my brain...or perhaps one of you have the magic words I need to hear for it to click...I mean seriously Stacey had like a 5 minute conversation with Jon at our 5*...she was at ease, talking in sentences, making sense....what happens if he says "Hi" and I reply "I like ice cream!" But I HAVE to talk...I HAVE to...not that I have anything to say but in my mind I have so much to say--most of it just chatter about this and that (cuz apparently we're gonna be sharing drinks and playing poker all night or something) LOL....ahhh the day-dreams of a stalker. Mine are almost always very normal and sane....it's just when I get near him I freeze up...




Any advice?! How does a girl just get over it...how do I suck it up and do it? HOW? will this insanity ever stop or what!? I need to GET OVER IT! WTH is wrong with me!?

2 comments:

  1. Janelle, I think you answered your own question. You just have to "suck it up" and do it. :) I'm so excited for you and Stacey. I just can't wait to hear all the details of the cruise and stuff. How much fun you will have, schmoozing with the boys we absolutely adore. Stalk him sister, STALK HIM to the best of your ability. Just make sure when you have him in your grip........say something, ANYTHING. And honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing to say you like Ice Cream. It's a safety statement. You can do it!!!!! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just say "Hi I'm Janelle." and go from there. I just read an interview and I think Joe or Jon said they liked that. That's my plan when I meet Joe this summer because if I try anything more complicated...I know I'll screw it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!