S.S NKOTB!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Joey's Pic O' the Day!

HIDALGO SHOW!? CAN YOU SAY OLE'!!!
(i don't even know what that means! LOL)

FIRST OFF...It's OFFICIAL...I (Janelle) am going to the NKOTB concert in Hidalgo!!! I'm sooooooo excited. Average seats from what I can tell but ya know what....WHO CARES!!! the place barely holds enough for a major act so they're all great seats I'm just thankful that they didn't sell out!!! LOL

On to joey's pics!

*oh yeah we're coming to a town near YOU*

1 comment:

  1. Just one comment, Danny's birthday is May 14th, not 19th. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!