S.S NKOTB!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

censored

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Bathtub Party Part 2
Yet again as I walked into the bathroom to take a bath to relax after a long day what do you think I discovered? Yes, it is true. A bathtub of naked Barbies. Yes, they had company again. You would think that after the first naked bathtub party that I walked in on would have embarrassed Donnie and Jordan but apparently it did not. I did take a photograph of the party but it obviously was a little to racy as it has been censored. Sorry girls....no naked pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!