S.S NKOTB!

Thursday, November 13, 2008





Why do I love this man you ask? Well let me tell you. He can make me smile and lift my spirits with just a smile or by posting this...... Thank you Jon!

Thursday, November 13th, 2008
BETWEEN THE SHEETS

It’s me once again! Driving to Denver Colorado tonight. It’s super cold
and windy tonight. I feel like the “rolling submarine” has become a
small plane in turbulence tonight. You know the feeling of driving down
the road and your car is being blown back and forth………the lights
are dimmed and everyone went to bed hours ago….someone from our camp
is over on the couch snoring in a deep sleep…..no, it isn’t
Jordan!!!!!!

Feels like it will be snowing any day now! The moon is full, it’s
5:30 am, I’m on some stretch of highway between Omaha and Denver,
feeling very delirious!

On nights like this back home, I love to light a fire in my bedroom,
slip into something comfortable after a warm bath and curl up in bed to
watch a movie……of course my favorite girl is always right next to
me…..I usually rub up and down her back telling her how much I love
her…….kissing her gently on her neck as we both drift off to
sleep…. her body has a way of fitting itself right up close to mine
like two pieces of a puzzle……. her silkie soft hair brushing
against my chest…….. her long legs stretched out in comfort……..
she always seems to wake me up at some point in the night…… she
looks me in the eyes without speaking a word………..I love her for
that…….She has the most beautiful eyes in the world…….she
usually rolls over so I can stroke her chest ever so gently……..this
gets her all wound up that she sometimes leaves a wet spot on our
sheets……. she’s even gone as far as letting a nasty smell out of
her tiny little ass! Then at that moment I break out the leather
studded collar and chain……I know at that moment it could get
freaky…… its nice and warm under the sheets……..Damn, should I
give her what she wants?………. Should I just roll over and do it in
the morning?………Oh damn, feels like the wet spot is getting
bigger!!!!!……..She has my full attention now…..hold on, hold on,
I’m gonna give her what she wants………. she is now barking orders
at me as she lets out a loud howling
noise…..OMG……OMG……OMG…….. DAMN…………time to walk
the dog!!!!!!!!

Maybe its time to get some sleep! Enjoy your day! I will so enjoy
mine……….DAY OFF……. don’t hound me till Friday…..
seriously!…. just keeping it real! HA! Hound me on here all you want
though…….. ENJOY!

with respect,
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!