S.S NKOTB!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

PERFECT COUPLE!?



OMG are these not the most fabulous pictures you've ever seen!? all that's missing is: Wahlberg/Miller Wedding to be this summer! LOL. I LOVE IT!!! and for the record, as I posted below...HE pulled ME towards HIM! *SIGH* *THUNK*!!!!! (and he's smiling!!!) Have I mentioned how much I love this man?! LOL



Here's the pic of our group...pretty cute huh!? I think it turned out pretty darn awesome!


Then there's stacey and her boy Jon...aren't they cute?!


She had him laughing his lil head off...here's that pic! LOL


Stacey and I...and our boys---of course!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!