S.S NKOTB!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back in the Land of the Living...sorta.

Stacey was right, I went out of town--then promptly got sick. I've been stuck in the land of the half dead-just-kill-me-now-and-put-me-outta-my-misery. You know that place where you wish your nose would stop running and when it does (and you suddenly can't breathe) you wish it would run again, cuz at least when it was running you were breathing. My cold has settled into my chest now--and I'm thinking--I still feel like death warmed over...then I think...I wonder how the guys go on stage, do their things and dance around when they're under the weather. Let alone meet people, put on pretty faces to everyone and be nice...I would die...I'd be like Robo, drag me outta here by my hair and put me in bed. (My OWN bed, thankyouverymuch) and leave me alone.

But they do it.

They're so good to us.

And then they have to put up with the crap that those-who-don't-deserve-to-be-named-on-our-site (now known as TWDDTBNOOS) stir up and really--honestly do people have nothing better to do than try to talk trash about people....try to twist words and actions around --- do they not have a life of their own?

Do they not have something to contribute to the world that's NOT hateful and Mean?

Didn't their momma's teach them "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?"

Don't they live by the Golden rule of "Do unto others as you'd have done to you!?"

Seriously--this "JON IS GAY" stuff is annoying me!! What business is it of ANYONE'S? LEAVE HIM ALONE! Let him be who ever God made him and quit the trash talk! (he doesn't have to justify himself to ANYONE)

Why am I so mad if I'm not even a Jon fan (Don't get me wrong I like the boy--just not in the way I like Donnie! LOL)
I'm mad cuz

A) I'm sick of hearing what gender so-and-so perfers. (is that not PC?....GOOD!)

B) I'm sick of hearing trash talk about EVERY FREAKIN GROUP I LIKE! Can we not just decide that boybands aren't for everyone and MOVE ON!? seriously I don't get on here and diss the groups I don't care for....do I? NO, it's a little thing our generation has neglected to learn and therefor pass on to our kids....it's called RESPECT! Aretha Franklin spelled it for us...
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

but I have to say--the children's song writer Jack Hartmann says it best in his song:
Respect Teaching the Importance of Respecting Others


And I quote:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, respect for you and respect for me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T will help us live in harmony
R-E-S-P-E-C-T will help us live in harmony
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
See folks, it's child's play--RESPECT....will help us live in Harmony!! Isn't that what ya'll want? to accept everyone as is, no questions asked...really!? Cuz I'm thinking you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

C) When we saw a side of Jon that we never saw during their hey-day it was hysterical, it made him personable and likable, funny and it seemed he was just enjoying the moment---(GOOD FOR YOU JON) and then the choas that happened after---GIMME A FREAKIN' BREAK!! Why was this taken so seriously!? it was obvious just for fun...maybe TWDDTBNOOS need to lighten up a little and learn to laugh...(or perhaps they were turned on by his post and felt like an idiot after reading it was about his dog?! LMAO!!!) I don't know all I know is that I enjoyed seeing the humorous side of JON and I feel that TWDDTBNOOS ruined it for us...why can't the minority of people who disapproved of it just shut up...let us have our fun and GO AWAY!?
D) (gotta end on D...it's my boy's letter!) LOL...Why must everyone take those on top and try to tear them down? Why? What's the big deal? they've obviously moved on from Britney and Lindsey to NKOTB---namely....Jon...
So Jon, if you ever read this..take Joe's advice "I hope you always stay the same!! cuz there's nothing 'bout you I would change!!" ~Joe Mac~ STAY THE SAME
Cheesey??? Hell yea!! Truthful...double Hell YEA!
Love always,
Donnie's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!