S.S NKOTB!

Monday, November 17, 2008

San Dei-GO or Not-to-GO?!?!

I so want to go to the San Deigo Show...but unfortunatly my money tree is fresh out and Christmas is just around the corner...you know how Donnie said he could help...well here I am...waiting for "HELP" to get out there...just swing that big ole bus down to Mission, TX and pick me up! heck your going up there anyway--you gotta big ole bus...I'm sure there's room...I can always bunk with Donnie ;o) LOL

Wish he wouldn't do that---make me want him so bad...why must they be so dear to my heart? Why can't I leave my past in the past...firmly back there to look upon it fondly and move forward with life here as I know it...but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! they just HAD to come back (Thank you soo much for that guy--really!!) and they had to look just as hot as ever...(no Al Bundy looks going on with them) and then to meet them and they were so nice and wonderful...they fit into my mind of what they *Should* be....my girlish dreams all fullfilled...so why am I left wanting more? Am I greedy? Ungrateful? What?!

So guys---I'll have my bag packed and ready for when you honk outside my house!!

LOVE always....

donnie's girl.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Janelle!! I want to go tot he show so bad!! What does Donnie have to tease us? After they pick you up they can pick me up!! I am only 6 hours from SD!!! UGH!!!

    Love ya, Miss ya!!

    V-

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!