S.S NKOTB!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Party Like It's 1990


Thanks to Krystal who found all this awesome old school NKOTB party wear! It was so cool.

My very lame attempt at cake decorating...I will keep my day job


Happy Birthday Kristin!





Party Girls 2009
Krystal, Kristin, Stacey & Carla

We had an absolute awesome night. We surprised Kristin with a NKOTB themed birthday party. Her birthday was on the 28th of January. We decorated my house and listened and watch NKOTB for most of the night. We looked at pictures and surfed the internet and watched videos and all that fun stalkerish stuff. Of course there was more food and alcohol then we could possibly go through. I want to say a special thanks to Carla for coming over and hanging out with us. It was so nice to meet you. It is alway nice to meet other NKOTB junkies.

Watch for more pics as they come in from the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!