S.S NKOTB!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I COULD
STARE AT YOU
FOREVER

Align Center"I still get lost
caught in a daze
tonque tight just like the very first day

I saw you
and I'm so amazed
'cause the look that got me twisted
still hasn't changed

your sexy eyes never lie
baby I lose myself
when they open

forget about going out
baby I rather know
so I'm hoping

I can just stare at you - forever
I can be here - with you - doing whatever
It's not the way you look
that brings me to my knees
It's the way you look at me
I can just stare at you - forever
If forever you were staring at me......"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!