S.S NKOTB!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog from Jordan

Jordan posted this on his myspace site:

Like Woah! People keep asking me since I posted the vlog what does "like woah" mean? So I will clarify. In the vlog when I was talking to the girl from East Harlem I wrote in caption "homegirl is ...like woah"! That means she's hot, or fine or bangin, or sexy. Alot of people thought it meant SHE was thinking "woah! there's Jordan..blah blah blah" but thats not what I meant. You gotta realize I just woke up, I'm exhausted, I'm cold, I walk out and............."LIKE WOAH". I was pleasantly surprised is all I'm saying!

This information came from www.nkotbnewsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!