S.S NKOTB!

Friday, February 20, 2009

HOLY CRAP OLA!

This week has been awesome with all the NKOTB appearances. Makes me soo excited for in 15 days, fifteen itty bitt-lil-ole-days I'll be seeing my man again on stage again in Hidalgo!!!! I'm sooo excited! I can NOT wait for the 2 in the morning video to be released, it looks like it's gonna be awesome!

I just had to gush a little bit cuz I'm stoked. Seriously like a 16 year old girl who just got invited to the Sr. Prom, stoked!! While some of you have your other shows, others aren't able to go to any shows :( (which totally sucks) but know that when you check back here there'll be video's/pics and of course more gushing!! So feel free to live vicariously through us..lord knows we've done that a time or two with other fans! LOL

ENJOY THE MOMENT!

janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!