S.S NKOTB!

Saturday, February 28, 2009




Jon Pics Of The Day
Unfortunately my favorite month of the year has come to an end. No more Jon pics....or so you think. Next month is Janelle's month. Not only is it her birthday but she gets to see the guys. EEEKKK!!! Lucky girl! Can't wait to see pics & video and to hear all about it. ONE week and counting! So all you Donnie fans...yes there is more than just you Janelle... (ssshhh just between you and me I know that you are the #1 Donnie girl!.....HIS one and and ONLY!) so all you Donnie fans March is your month. Of course I will get some Jon pics in there. And Jordan and Danny and Joe for all you girls. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!