S.S NKOTB!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Are you all committed?????

Stage 1 may seem strange- but hang in there with me because that is the point!!!!!! Its all a little bit TWISTED!!!!!!

I don't care about no tweetstats!!! you know me better. I am sending a link asap. It is the first step to a very "twisted" 2 week plan.

Step 1- click on the link that follows these instructions and watch this very twisted video that I found......

Step 2- watch it again and really look at how twisted it is....

Step 3- share the link with, or send the link to, or tell AT LEAST 3 people or friends to watch it as well....

Please follow those instructions. Step 4- will come over the weekend! Remember- this is only the beginning of our twisted little game!!

Twisted Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!