S.S NKOTB!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cruise Update...

Ok so last week we got an E-mail from Rose Tours about our Cruise..we have three Themes to work with....I need ideas on what to wear!!!

1) Pajama Theme--pajama's---NOT nighties!!

2) Girls Night Out--we dress up

3) White--all white or nearly all white

I think for White night I'm going with a sundress of some kind (If I can find one I like) but Jammy day and Girls night out--I'm a little stumped...Cuz honestly I don't want like looney tunes on my jammies and I don't wanna look like I'm going to the prom or participating in a wedding on girls night out....I need to fine tune what I'm gonna wear/bring. I'll get there---I'm scouring the internet and stores looking for that one outfit that just says "BUY ME!" LOL (which in reality is ALOT of outfits...just nothing that falls into these categories! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!