S.S NKOTB!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Jordan pic of the day

again...sorry about skipping a day--I've been crazy-busy this week...my deepest apologies to all the Jordan fans..I'll post 2 to make up for missing yesterday!!


Just wanted to say...Travel back from Winnipeg safely guys!!! Can't wait for the update!! I heard from Stacey just before the show began, then silence until "I'll Be Loving You Forever" when Krystal called me (THANK YOU!!!) and got to listen to that. *SIGH* it was awesome!
After that...silence again. Stupid "international" calling....grrr...updates have been slim pickin's but they're on their way home today--so I'm sure Stacey will give us the update when she can. Until then, I'm going nuts with all the kids home on Easter break....Calgon--ya know what..screw calgon---DONNIE Take me AWAY!! (quickly....PLEASE! I beg you--get me the heck outta here!)

Ready for your jordan pic of the day!! Here ya go!!

1 comment:

  1. Will there be pics & update from the Wpg show?! I'm still on a high from it, and its a whole 24 hrs since its ended. So awesome, can't wait to read other's perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!