S.S NKOTB!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's YOUR favorite pic?

glitter logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com
from NKOTB STALKERFEST!!!
Wishing you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!!




~~~~ BABY FEVER?? ~~~~~



Ok does this NOT melt your heart completely? Seriously I don't know if this is Griffin (the way Joe's glowing I would say yeah) or not but this pic of the two of them just makes my ovaries cry out Donnie's name....*Shhh listen*....*DONNIE* *DONNIE* ......*DONNIE*


Bubbles bubbles everywhere but not a New kid in sight. :(

on to the actual post....yes, there is an actual post!


Ok so I don't sit down with any brainstorming when I type up these blogs, things just randomly pop into my head...so I just go with the flow. Right now it occurred that we give love to Jon and Donnie (humma humma) and kinda neglect the other boys...so I'm asking (and I want responses!!!) what's YOUR favorite pic of the guys (single, group, recent, old...it doesn't matter) here's a couple of MY favorite!



My man
(I tried to control myself...really I did...but there's just sooooooooooooooooo many (Ahem..all of them) that are my faves!!!)
.





sadly I can't find my all time favorite of Donnie---from way back when...but when I find it (cuz the search continues) I'll post it.

JORDAN K



(on a side note here...what the hell is he diggin' for?! DAMN!!)




Lil' Joey-Joe

*WHEW...is it hot in here?* HOLY CRAP IS THIS PIC AWESOME or WHAT?!


Stacey's boy...Jon

(this is for you girlie)

But I'm gonna let you add your faves of Jon!


Danny-boy









1 comment:

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!