S.S NKOTB!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa

Stalker-Janelle
# 5 Bad Brothers
Bean Town, Land
USA








Santa Clause
2008 Reunion Tour
North Pole, NP
USA
__________________________________________________________






Dear Santa,




I'm writing to you to let you know that I've been a very good girl this year. I did the carpool, baked for various classes, volunteered for the Thanksgiving party for the 4th grade. I even baked a cookie cake for the Christmas party! I joined MOPS to help keep my spiritual side in tact, and practiced my sewing cuz it's hypocritical to not practice what I preach. I cleaned the house, made breakfasts, lunches, dinners and even some snacks. I put band-aids on boo-boo's and kissed the tears away, and broke up fights. I disciplined even when it made me feel like an ogre and missed most of my favorite TV shows because I was putting kids to bed.



This year for Christmas I'm asking for on lil thing. I would like another tour from NKOTB and another chance to meet Donnie (see enclosed photo). I know it's greedy of me to want to meet him...again, but please listen. Last time I met him I didn't speak. I just stared at him....smiled like a goof-ball and basically made a complete fool of myself. I'm sure you did the same when you first met Mrs. Clause. I was dumbstruck (or just plain dumb) but I need a "re-do". So please, Santa, if you can find time with all the toys, kids, cookies and milk....please work that Christmas magic and make my Christmas wish come true!



Always a believer,




Janelle



PS...don't forget to see attached photo, so you know who I'm talking about!!!



1 comment:

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!