S.S NKOTB!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MUST SHARE PIC!

First off, thank you STACEY for that SMOKIN' HOT Pic of Donnie below!! WOW!!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard!!!

Second, I'm so excited!! Today I got my final meet and greet picture from the Hidalgo, TX show.....*for details on that check farther down the blog* but this pic...this picture ROCKS!! (in my opinion!) LOL

and well Donnie---be still my beating heart...I love this boy!!! CHECK IT OUT!
*again excuse the rotten angle of me* (I plan to have my wits about me on the Cruise so I get a good angled shot! LOL) good thing I'm getting so many chances at this! :)

FULL pic then the CROPPED (for the sexy expression on his face) *ROWR* LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!