S.S NKOTB!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Donnie for the day...and yesterday too...

From Tina...she has a store on etsy.com called customized bling...go check it out..she's got nkotb shirts!!! ROCKIN'! and she's a true fan...double cool....she sent me these pics last night from her show in Hershey, PA (I believe) and WOW!!! I'm LOVIN' ME SOME DONNIE TODAY!!


Keep checking back...we may be giving away one of her shirts in the future...we're still working on details...but we all love a give-away don't we?! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hey I tried to find 'customizedbling' on etsy and couldn't find it!

    I LOVE Donnie (just met him in Nashville and I'm amazed I didn't just DIE), love Etsy, and love bling!

    Can you find out if thats her correct store name?

    Thanks!

    PS I've got some awesome pix from the show, come check them out and lets be friends!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!