S.S NKOTB!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Donnie is MINE for today...


LOL today is my concert. I'm so excited and nervous. As Stacey mentioned (and hey, thanks for the amazingly HOT photo) my husband won me a backstage pass/meet and greet thingy...so here goes...I know I can talk to him...I know I can!!! LOL


Last night we hung out at the hotel...no sightings...then I got home and it dawned on me...CELTICS...on TV...why!? everytime I try to meet them at the hotel there's some sorta game on that they'll not be missing...take for instance October 21, 2008...St. Paul, Monday night football...Patriots are on. DUH! no sightings then...now Celtics...I swear to you the sporting community is against me in this thing I think!! LOL


WISH ME LUCK!! review will follow probably Monday or Tuesday...with pics!! (if they allow camera's in) and I'll let ya'll know the big queston for this tour....*drum roll please*

IS THERE A "B" STAGE?!

answer to come...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to hear about the show!!! My boys are in TEXAS!!!! ....too bad Hildago is hours and hours away from me though (I'm in Dallas).

    Have fun! I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!