S.S NKOTB!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello All! I know that it has been way to long since I have posted. Please forgive me. Things have been very busy on the homefront. Been busy planning a celiac conference and making last minute trips to Atlanta. Some of you know the story but for those of you who don't...let me share. My little brother (all 6'2" of him) is deploying to Iraq in Oct. So with this news I booked a last minute ticket to be able to see him before he leaves. A HUGE thank you to my husband for spending the last few days of his vacation to stay home with the kids so I could spend a few days with my brother. It was a very bittersweet weekend. I love my brother and I am so very proud of him for what he is doing for his country. He is leaving his wife and 4 kids to do his job. He sees this all as doing nothing more than his job. You may or may not agree with the war in Iraq or the fighting in Afghanastan but please PLEASE support our men and women. As the plaque on my brothers fireplaces says. "If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops....You Might As Well Be Standing In Front Of Them"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!