S.S NKOTB!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you to all my friends who made my birthday a great one. It was want fun weekend of family, friends and of course NKOTB. It was nice to finally watch the DVD...okay so I must admit I did watch the cruise part as Janelle and I were on the cruise and part of the Cruise Q&A until my computer power was dwindling. :) If we would have watched a little further we would have seen that WE ARE ON THE DVD! EEEKK!!! Yes we are! How exciting is that? Well I will say it is exciting for us!

Thank you Beth for joining me and my kids for dinner on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!