S.S NKOTB!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Never Before Seen Footage!!!

Merry Christmas to us!!

About 6 months ago my HP computer crashed and it crashed hard!! I lost all my concert pictures and video's from our Chicago Show in late June...I was soooo sad, I hadn't had a chance to upload any video's to youtube or the blog or even figure out a way to shoot them over to Stacey (safety in numbers---the number of people who have the video's that is) Well, this weekend my son (he's 7) had a triple-header in baseball and I figured since I was sitting there all day I may as well grab my camera and snap some pictures (for those visit my family blog at www.themiller6.blogspot.com (shameless plug....I know) and today I was pulling pictures off my camera card (that I rarely use cuz my normal one is filled with my brother's wedding photos from 3 weeks ago---long story--not-so-short--I see randomness on this card that look oddly, enough, like photos from Chicago or the cruise or...could it be??? MY VIDEO!!! YIPPEEE!!! I have a few short snip its of the Chicago show to share with ya'll....we'll see if Blogger will cooperate today...I'm so excited though!! MERRY CHRISTMAS..miracles do happen! :)
granted I had almost the WHOLE concert recorded and I have 2 songs recorded now---I'm still thrilled to have them...so enjoy! :)

OK so apparently Blogger won't let me post a video this big directly on here....I'll up load it to youtube tomorrow then pop it on here, OK? (sorry about that guys)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!