S.S NKOTB!

Monday, December 21, 2009



Dear Santa.....

I've been a very good girl this year.....I sent you a picture of what I want for Christmas this year....

This is ALL I want.

Thank you!

This is what the guys had to say about it.....
"She just MADE OUT with Jon Knight!" ~ Joe
"Not just a kiss, a sloppy kiss, a wet kiss." ~Jordan


*This is not our picture....if this is your picture please let us know so you can get credit for it. Thanks.

Picture by KTSummer.


Video by (twitter name) Tardy4DParty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!