S.S NKOTB!

Monday, June 1, 2009

HOLY CRAN-APPLE!!

It's been FOREVER since I've posted. I apologize! what's going on guys?!!? We made it back from the cruise...we're working on our post/update/review/pictures/stories from the cruise--check back it'll be up this week...PROMISE!!! (maybe) LOL..just kidding it WILL be up!

We just confirmed 10th row for Tinley Park..any followers from Chi-Town!? Drop us a line and we'll see if we can meet up with ya!! (if your not from there but going...same thing...it's always fun to meet everyone!!) BLOCKHEADS RULE!!

I swear it took me a week to recover from the cruise!! going to bed around 3-5 am each night and up by 8-9 am each morning was slightly brutal! LOL. apparently I'm old now, I can't do this 24/7 thing anymore---well at least not more than 3-5 days! LOL...I can do most anything if Donnie is involved!! :P

The cruise was fantastic!! My photo op was *SIGH* yeah...that!!! (I don't wanna spoil the review--so you have to wait!!!) but it was eeeeekkkk!! *THUNK* lol

As stacey mentioned below it's GROUP month!!! if you have a favorite picture of the guys together send it in to stalkerfest09@gmail.com or missionmiller6@gmail.com and we'll post it.

Until then!!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!