S.S NKOTB!

Friday, May 15, 2009

We're Countin' it down....

2.5 hours until we board the ship!!! we're just waiting for our ride!! *breathe* can you belive it it's here?! ACK!!! I'm sooo excited. I'm kinda bummed that we missed the birthday party last night but ya know---life happens...it sold out too quickly. Today is on, however!! My flights were---a NIGHTMARE!! but I made and it my luggage made it and so with all the delays, running across the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport and giving up my seat so a couple could sit next to each other (Window sit for a center seat no less) I arrived! Safe and sound and ready to pounce on Donnie! :oP

We'll blog again when we become land-lovers again---but until then....be safe and BON VOYAGE!!!!

EEEEEKKKK! *THUNK*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!