S.S NKOTB!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mad dash for a spot

Stacey and I are heading back onto the big boat in May if we can snag a spot! wish us luck!! This year it's 4 days instead of 3. A beach day and a day at the port in Nassau. I can't believe they extended it a day!! So exciting!

I've been missing my NKOTB for a while so with rumors of no new album or tour planned I was hoping it wasn't the end of the ride for us. I'm thrilled to be able to go on the boat again!! I'm back on the weight loss wagon. I moved and that month between being in the old house and trying to close on it and moving and planning closing on the new house was stressful and I wasn't watching as carefully as I should have been so I gained and gained and gained....WHAAAA! now it's back to the gym...being sore and trying not to be critical of myself. I know though that I want feel great on this cruise!

Tickets go on sale at 10 am...I gotta be ready to snatch up a spot as soon as possible, like all the other girls. Stacey won't even be able to help out cuz she has to pick up her son at 10...3 HOURS away! LOL...OH the stress! :D

Be ready Donnie, Jordan, Jon, Joe and Danny---cuz here were come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!