S.S NKOTB!

Friday, October 2, 2009

PICTURE DAY!



I'm a Donnie girl...first and foremost and ALWAYS!!!


however; when I went browsing the net for pictures I was assaulted by Danny photos....so I guess that's my cue---it's time to post a Danny picture!! It's no secret that I'm not a huge Danny fan (nothing against him, just not my fave) so if I neglect to post pics of him I'm super sorry. While I was there I found this cool photo of Joey that someone made!!


We hope you enjoyed the pictures...see ya Monday fellow blockheads!

**as always if these pictures belong to you and you'd like them taken down e-mail and they'll be promptly removed, if you don't mind sharing...THANK YOU!**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!