S.S NKOTB!

Friday, July 3, 2009

If you know exactly what I am saying when you read the following:
*Just sayin'.........
*Mean Mommy...
*I think I just Twittered.....
* Welcome To Indiana!
*This one time.....
*No SOUP for YOU!...
*I "Heart" You.....
* You complete me.....
*Oh Sh*t, 30 MPH on the off ramps....
*I've never had a red bull, should I try a red bull, I think I'll try a red bull, my heart is pounding, Red bull is good, I like red bull. hhahahahahaha...
Then you were along for the greatest weekend in Chicago ever! Concert pics and update to come soon! Thanks to the NKOTB Girls Weekend Crew for the best weekend ever! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you don't like New Kids...then I suggest you exit out and not read, but this is for our enjoyment, please don't post your negativity or spew your hate here. ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED to prevent the Icky-people from ruining our fun!